Chirigota "Los Aguafiestas" (2006) - Pasodoble "I am not that one"



I am not that one you think I am,
because everything has changed nowadays,
even though I know I'm still carrying the legacy
from certain poor devils from the past.
Don't ever spit to the sky,
because it could fall over you,
and even in the best families
there have alway been black spots.
I have no problem to wear
proudly this uniform,
in spite of the fact
that I always seem to be the bad one.
I am everyday in the road, night and day,
so you can not lose the one loved most by you,
so you can come back home safety,
that's why I am risking my own life.
I am just like you, a worker.
Don't be afraid of coward,
the one you should are those
silly people full of whisky to the top,
and you know, I have also a family
and two little kids are waiting
for me at home.

Juan Manuel Braza Benítez - Chirigota "Los Aguafiestas" (2006)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario