Comparsa "Los Gobernantes" (2012) - Pasodoble "She's the woman of my life"



She's the woman of my life
and it will be always like that,
I know I haven't lost her
and she's mine cause that's what I feel.
She didn't want to leave
and is not a bird that's passing through
just one Spring,
and I keep her in my blood
and draw her in my arms
because she's the first one,
the first one that loved me
every moment,
the first one that made hers
my own tears,
the first one who saw my crying,
the first one I stopped from sleeping,
and hold me in her bed
so I could know
what a woman is.
The woman of my life
was the first one I stealed a kiss from,
the woman of my life
was the first one I missed.
The woman of my life
is the owner of my life,
my body and my name,
and devoted herself
to give me the task
of being the man I am,
the first one to show me
how someone can give itself
wholeheartedly
without asking something for it,
the fist one to give me
that what can only be given by her,
the one I have most loved,
and the one who will always love me most.
She is the first one
and nobody will ever be
like her for me,
even though I could ever find
another one through the streets.
The woman of my life
is my mother, mother of my soul,
and it will always be
like that until I die.

Francisco Trujillo Jiménez "Catalán" - Comparsa "Los Gobernantes" (2012)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario